Lost overseas friend account

Post by Ed Gresh » Fri, 23 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>    I have used pine to communicate with people from overseas, and
> I was able to make a lot of friends through pine. But currently I lost
> two of my friends' account, and was unable to reach them. I really want
> to get back their account, at least I got their name and address. I really
> hope that you can help me, please. I do not want to lose any friends. Pine
> really acts as a communication medium for people around the world to get
> to know each other better. Hope to receive from you soon. Bye

        Glad to hear you have their names and addresses....

        Suggest you sit down, write a letter, put it in the postbox
tell them your email address and have them email you.

-----
Edward M. Greshko                       Technical Manager, Electronic Commerce
                                        Control Data Asia/Pacific Region
Voice: +886-2-715-2222 x287             6/F, 131 Nanking East Road, Section 3
FAX  : +886-2-712-9197                  Taipei, Taiwan R.O.C

Lost overseas friend account

Post by bg7221.. » Fri, 23 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Hello,
        I have used pine to communicate with people from overseas, and
I was able to make a lot of friends through pine. But currently I lost
two of my friends' account, and was unable to reach them. I really want
to get back their account, at least I got their name and address. I really
hope that you can help me, please. I do not want to lose any friends. Pine
really acts as a communication medium for people around the world to get
to know each other better. Hope to receive from you soon. Bye

Lost overseas friend account

Post by Stefan Kram » Sat, 24 Aug 1996 04:00:00

You may find the "Tools for finding addresses" useful, on the World Wide
Web at

        http://www.washington.edu/nic/addresses/tools.html

  Network Information Center  http://www.washington.edu/nic/
  Computing & Communications        University of Washington

# Hello,
#

Post by Ed Pao » Sat, 24 Aug 1996 04:00:00

: >  I have used pine to communicate with people from overseas, and
: > I was able to make a lot of friends through pine. But currently I lost
: > two of my friends' account, and was unable to reach them. I really want
: > to get back their account, at least I got their name and address. I really
: > hope that you can help me, please. I do not want to lose any friends. Pine
: > really acts as a communication medium for people around the world to get
: > to know each other better. Hope to receive from you soon. Bye

        Check out these WEB find Internet E-mail / name sites
http://www.Four11.com/
http://www.c2.net/~buttle/tel/
http://www.whowhere.com/
http://www.pacifier.com/~jreta