wiretaps in sendmail

Post by Marco Accard » Fri, 17 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I would like to know if anyone has been able to configure sendmail in a
way in which any in or out going email for a particular user in the
domain can be copied and sent to a wiretap account. In other words if I

in using virtusers and aliases table to copy all incoming email to

way. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

TIA Marco

wiretaps in sendmail

Post by Sara » Fri, 17 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Ok. here's how you do it

> I would like to know if anyone has been able to configure sendmail in a
> way in which any in or out going email for a particular user in the
> domain can be copied and sent to a wiretap account. In other words if I

> in using virtusers and aliases table to copy all incoming email to

> way. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

> TIA Marco

wiretaps in sendmail

Post by Andrzej Fili » Sat, 18 Dec 1999 04:00:00

> I would like to know if anyone has been able to configure sendmail in a
> way in which any in or out going email for a particular user in the
> domain can be copied and sent to a wiretap account. In other words if I

> in using virtusers and aliases table to copy all incoming email to

> way. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

> TIA Marco

http://www.harker.com/sendmail/copyuser.html
Making Archival Copies Of All SMTP Messages On
An SMTP Relay

--
Andrzej (Andrew) A. Filip - Warsaw, Poland | http://bigfoot.com/~anfi

Postings: http://deja.com/profile.xp?author=Andrzej%20Filip
Available 2000-04-01

wiretaps in sendmail

Post by Marco Accard » Sat, 18 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Unfinished thought? Will you complete your answere or is that it?

Marco

>Ok. here's how you do it

1. how many log-ins

Is there a way to  check how many times someone has logged in in my mailbox
(hotmail)?

___
It is vain to do with more what can be done with fewer.

Plurality should not be assumed without necessity (or, in modern English,
keep it simple, stupid)

William of Occam.

2. Administrator log-on problem

3. EIMS and anti-spam plug-ins

4. Plextor 14/32

5. help w/ chinese plug ins

6. Question for all Computer Architects...

7. Plug Ins!

8. What folder(s) do plug-ins load from

9. Plug-ins

10. Eudora MAPI plug ins

11. Where do Plug Ins go??

12. Can'r get new Plug-ins to do anything