blue screen appearswhen i try to recieve video, but other end can recieve my vid

blue screen appearswhen i try to recieve video, but other end can recieve my vid

Post by james asto » Thu, 14 Jun 2001 03:00:48

i have trouble recieving video. A blue screen appears. video sent from me is
recieved fine though by the other end. Can anyone solve my problem. !URGENT!
cheers

blue screen appearswhen i try to recieve video, but other end can recieve my vid

Post by Pat » Thu, 14 Jun 2001 13:29:21

The problem is probably on the other end. Does this happen with everyone you
call?

i have trouble recieving video. A blue screen appears. video sent from me is
recieved fine though by the other end. Can anyone solve my problem. !URGENT!
cheers

1. Ports for recieving vid

Hi,

I have been following the convo for ports in routers that
allow for NM to function, and i have received lots of
help.  Thanks.  I have been able to get my router to allow
me to send vid, chat and get listed in the directory for
NM, but i still have yet to be able to receive vid from
someone that i am calling.

 Any suggestions on a port to open for receiving video?
Thanks in advance,

Daniel

2. US-PA Job Ops - OOA/OOD, Dist/Parallel, Visualization

3. my friends are recieving my mail but i am not recieving theirs!!!!HELP!!!!!

4. CMI 14mhz 68000

5. Incorrect FROM, Recieved From and Recieved using sendmail 8.8.8

6. Server timeout error. please help.

7. Mail program being shut down after trying to recieve mail

8. Are there any crack or serial no. pages

9. No video out/blue screen only

10. Blue screen of death on video send

11. I see my video but others see black screen

12. Help, I am getting the BIG BLUE SCREEN with video conferencing

13. Blue Screen leaving video source mode