Multiple domains / Using same name

Post by Noter » Mon, 24 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Heres what I am trying to do;

How can I use "webmaster"  for instance, but for different domains, as a
different mail box.  So each domain has its on seperate mail from webmaster.
Anyway to do this.

Post by Steven Fletch » Tue, 25 Aug 1998 04:00:00

>Heres what I am trying to do;

>How can I use "webmaster"  for instance, but for different domains, as a
>different mail box.  So each domain has its on seperate mail from webmaster.
>Anyway to do this.

Yep, you need a Virtusertable.

http://www.sendmail.org/virtual-hosting.html

-Steve

Shellnet - http://www.shellnet.com/

1. unable to qualify my own domain name (dgttsp) -- using short name

What is the mean of the following line in my mail.log?

unable to qualify my own domain name (dgttsp) -- using short name

I have written

# ... define this only if sendmail cannot automatically determine your
domain
Dj$w.mfom
# who I send unqualified names to (null means deliver locally)
DR

in my sendmail.cf for resolve my own domain.

How must configure for the mail.log don't show this annoying line?
Thanks in avance

Regards,
Javier de Burgos
--
Un saludo,
Javier de Burgos

2. Waveform to MIDI

3. name@system.domain --> gateway!name@system.domain

4. T1000 unable to connect to T2500

5. fully qualified domain name in staid of domain name.

6. Money 2002?

7. Changing user@localhost.domain.name to otheruser@domain.name

8. Fix Cell Width

9. how to setup mail as name@domain NOT name@machine.domain??

10. Domain name of sender being replaced with my domain name

11. Never heard of (system name) in domain (domain name)

12. anyname@domain.name -> specificuser@domain.name (Help!)

13. Use domain name, not domain server name in e-mail address