How to forward mail no context ?

Post by Vincen » Fri, 03 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I want to forward mail no context no attatch file . How to set up ? Anyone
can help me ?

1. Adding Mail & News to desktop Internet Icon Context Menu

does anyone know how I can add Mail and News to my desktop Internet icon's
context menu?  I read this little tip in one of my millions of computer
magazines and had implemented it but I had to reinstall MSIE and lost those
extensions.  I don't want to have to wade back through these magazines to
find that tip again.
--

Thanks!

Cajun    ; - D    ..........(Basking in Bayou Country)

2. IE5 Browser Window Sizes

3. Disable ~/Mail/context update for MH tools

4. WTB Infinitiv Mikronic Tower Parts

5. mail to other context within Novel 4.11 is not stable ...

6. new mail marking in browser?

7. "Sent to" context menu option does not work

8. Pairing - newbie with a twist

9. 'Temporary Context' script

10. Context changes

11. Metamail-mailcap-context types + xv, uuencode, ghostview,etc

12. X-X-sender in message headers (arguably OT, but Pine-specific in context)