Problem Winsock.dll & Pop client

Post by Olaf Menz » Thu, 18 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Hello,

already since a short time I have problems with the emailprograms
Eudora &  Pegasus  together with the winsock interface of Windows 95
and Windows NT. I don't have problems receiving emails but when I try
to send a message larger than 1 page I get the error "winsock error
occured" and the connection to the SMTP-Server runs into a timeout. I
tried to make the timeout larger but I have got the same error. Maybe
the 32 bit  winsock.dll 's of windows95 & windows NT still have
problems ??

Is here anybody who has the same expierences I have & know how solve
the problem ?

Thnaks ind advance,

1. Problem loading winsock.dll in Windows 3.11

While running Internet Mail for Windows 3.11, I still have the same error
message on the screen : can't load winsock.dll. By the way, I've checked
paths (and I have both c:\windows and c:\iexplore), I've checked the file
is on c:\iexplore. I made a copy of winsock.dll on c:\windows,
c:\windows\system and the root c:\, but I can't load winsock.dll.

Please, help me !!!!

Vincent DE SCHRYVER

you can reach me by e-mail because I have an another access at work on
Windows 95 !!!!

2. ZOLTRIX 14400 INTERNAL FAX/MODEM **HEELPP!**

3. unable to load winsock.dll

4. Is i82586 a good Ethernet controller?

5. Pegasus Mail for Winsock.dll

6. Blank screen on newsgroup messages

7. winsock.dll

8. Adaptec 1542CF (16 meg vs 8 meg) problem fixed

9. missing winsock.dll

10. Problem W2K, Winsock proxy Client, MS Proxy 2.0

11. *PLEASE HELP* Problem with Internet Mail & Winsock *PLEASE HELP*

12. Can Mercury/32 unload Winsock DLL after closing socket?

13. Problems reading mail on POP mail client (Maybe a setup problem?)