I am not receiving mail and am unable to send mail,

I am not receiving mail and am unable to send mail,

Post by Mike » Sun, 16 Feb 1997 04:00:00

no IM for msn, use exchange/messaging/outlook. there are separate
news groups for these products.

--

NOclubie,Nomvp,Noclubwin
Noteamgates, just

-- I am not receiving mail and am unable to send mail, I get the
following
message:

the mail server name cannot be found . Please check your Internet
Mail
configuration, Network connection , and TCP/IP configuration and
retry.  If
this persists, contact your LAN administrator or Internet provider.

need a hand

----------

Post by Pedro Munill » Sun, 16 Feb 1997 04:00:00

-- I am not receiving mail and am unable to send mail, I get the following
message:

the mail server name cannot be found . Please check your Internet Mail
configuration, Network connection , and TCP/IP configuration and retry.  If
this persists, contact your LAN administrator or Internet provider.

need a hand

I am not receiving mail and am unable to send mail,

I have exactly the same problem. What is the answer??????

Post by Richard Smit » Mon, 17 Feb 1997 04:00:00

> I have exactly the same problem. What is the answer??????

Same answer repeated here 15 or 20 times a day - no IM for MSN troops.
--
* Smith Mesa AZ - but it's a dry heat
Win95 NN4.0b1 IE3.01

I am not receiving mail and am unable to send mail,

Post by Marce » Tue, 18 Feb 1997 04:00:00

TThat's my problem too. I'm using a modem, TCP/ip connection. I,ve tried to
check options. It's OK. I'm not using MSN, i have a local provider. Help !

-- I am not receiving mail and am unable to send mail, I get the following
message:

the mail server name cannot be found . Please check your Internet Mail
configuration, Network connection , and TCP/IP configuration and retry.  If
this persists, contact your LAN administrator or Internet provider.

need a hand

----------

1. I am not receiving mail and am unable to send mail

That message indicates that you do not have the correct POP3 and SMTP
server names (Mail, Options, Server), or less likely, you have the wrong
port numbers (Mail, Options, Server, Advanced).

Different mail programs use different formats in entering options, so
instructions written for one program may have to be interpreted to work in
another.

Mike

2. how to read .bck files on a windows box

3. I am not receiving & sending mail messages

4. Time for SetPixel, and other operations

5. I am unable to receive netmeeting calls

6. Exchange

7. I also am getting a Receive Mail GPF

8. Memory Leak in 4500

9. HELP!!! Am receiving NO mail for weeks

10. my friends are recieving my mail but i am not recieving theirs!!!!HELP!!!!!

11. whenever i send a mail, i am getting immediately auto reply?

12. help i am not allowed the send any emails

13. I am not sure if my email is getting sent.