How to suspend a message delivery

Post by Lucio Radaell » Thu, 05 Jul 2001 17:59:33

Hallo,

I need to suspend the delivery of all messages directed to a specific
external email address for a certain number of days starting from the
composition date.
Is there some rule or some parameters that can do it?

Thanks!!!

Lucio Radaelli

Post by Claus A?man » Tue, 17 Jul 2001 02:28:48

> I need to suspend the delivery of all messages directed to a specific
> external email address for a certain number of days starting from the
> composition date.

Maybe you should use cron/at to send it at the right time?

Quote:> Is there some rule or some parameters that can do it?

You could use dsmtp as mailer for that address,
but I doubt it will completely solve your problem.

--
If you feel the urgent wish to send me a courtesy copy of a Usenet
posting, then make sure it's recognizable as such!

1. Comp. locks up in suspend

Hello.
I have Windows 98, and a really great computer.  However, I have noticed a
problem...   Everytime I put my computer into suspend mode, it will stop
responding.  Totally.  I have to actually push my reset button on the case
for it to reboot.  I need help!  If there is anyone with any ideas, PLEASE
let me know!!!
Thank you!!!
Carl Sundermann

2. Warp 3 install from Hard Drive

3. SUSPEND

4. Update to transputer,occam and parallel computing archive

5. Pine problem -- suspending editor -- Mac OS X

6. 3D patch question

7. CTRL-C suspends pine (ungracefully)

8. Mapi Notification Weirdness

9. wish list: separate compose from continue suspended composition

10. underlining + suspend problem

11. Suspend [^Z] Function Intermittent

12. Suspending pine

13. disallowing pine to be suspended vai ctrl-z