Windows XP driver for Agfa SnapScan 1212p?

Windows XP driver for Agfa SnapScan 1212p?

Post by mike » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 21:38:18

Hi.

Just recently installed Windows XP and now (as expected!) my AgFa SnapScan
1212p doesn't work.

Tried looking ofn the (rather confusing) Agfa site, but can't seem to see
any XP drivers.  Are there any for this scanner, and if so could someone
point me to them please?

Thanks,

Mike.

Windows XP driver for Agfa SnapScan 1212p?

Post by Stephan Quernhei » Wed, 17 Jul 2002 02:47:31

Quote:> Just recently installed Windows XP and now (as expected!) my AgFa SnapScan
> 1212p doesn't work.

Hi Mike,

try to find one here: http://www.scanner-drivers.com/companies/50.htm

Regards,
Stephan

Windows XP driver for Agfa SnapScan 1212p?

Post by Dave » Sat, 20 Jul 2002 18:10:43

i had a similar problem with my e40 running on windows 98, what i had to do
was totally uninstall all the related programs that came with the scanner
,then power down and remove the usb lead. (it is usb isn't it!)
then power back up and goto control panel ,system and device manager and
double check that the scanner isn't listed - if it is remove it,
then install the agfa scanner scanwise software,then corel print office
if it came with it and finally i.r.i.s. software and then with the system
switched on insert the usb lead,the system should now say "new hardware
detected"if you have 2 usb ports try either.
this worked for he so i hope it does for you.

regards....dave

Quote:> Hi.