WANT TO BUY: LOGITECH SCANMAN POWERPAGE B/W SCANNER

WANT TO BUY: LOGITECH SCANMAN POWERPAGE B/W SCANNER

Post by tgpar.. » Thu, 01 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Call me crazy, call me wierd!

I'm looking for at least three (yes 3!) if possible new in the box.
Will consider used but still must be undamaged, complete, with
software and in tip-top working condition:

Logitech Scanman B/W Powerpage Scanner

price to:

Tony Parker
tel. 212-582-9120
fax. 212-582-9122
               -=<(((kAtMaNdOo)))=-

Post by tgpar.. » Sat, 03 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Call me crazy, call me wierd!

I'm looking for at least three (yes 3!) if possible new in the box.
Will consider used but still must be undamaged, complete, with
software and in tip-top working condition:

Logitech Scanman B/W Powerpage Scanner

price to:

Tony Parker
tel. 212-582-9120
fax. 212-582-9122
               -=<(((kAtMaNdOo)))=-

1. WANT TO BUY: LOGITECH SCANMAN POWERPAGE B/W SCANNER

WTB: LOGITECH SCANMAN POWERPAGE B/W SCANNER

Call me crazy, call me wierd!

I'm looking for at least three (yes 3!) if possible new in the box.
Will consider used but still must be undamaged, complete, with
software and in tip-top working condition:

Logitech Scanman B/W Powerpage Scanner

price to:

Tony Parker
tel. 212-582-9120
fax. 212-582-9122
               -=<(((kAtMaNdOo)))=-

2. E.Mail Addresses of Universites USA

3. FS: Logitech ScanMan PowerPage Scanner

4. Meridian DSC to CM

5. WTB: LOGITECH SCANMAN POWERPAGE B/W SCANNER

6. where are those programming gurus ?

7. FS: complete G3 system

8. Logitech Powerpage Scanman

9. Logitech ScanMan PowerPage

10. FA: Logitech Scanman 256 (8-bit B&W handheld scanner)

11. Need driver for Logitech ScanMan Color 2000 scanner