Canoscan 2720U

Post by Rick » Tue, 18 Dec 2001 05:16:25

I suppose this has been discussed and I missed it.

But, does anybody have comments on this scanner and VueScan?  Compare
to LS-30 or 40?

        rick

1. CanoScan 5000F or HP 4570C ??

Does anyone have experience with either of these?

These are the factors to consider:
1. I want the copy feature to work with my HP Inkjet 932C printer.
2. I want to scan slides as well as photos.
3. I am comfortable using  Phopshop for making minor adjustments to
the resulting photo.
4. Speed is not important. I use a digital camera for most of my new
photos and will use the scanner to archive old photos and slides and
as a home copy machine.

I have Windows98 SE.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Sandy
--

2. strange behavior for RR

3. Canon Canoscan 4000 vs. Nikon Coolscan 4000 ED

4. retrieve and send coordintes in 3d rotated files

5. Any release info - Canoscan 9900F?

6. Please help with my email link question.

7. SOLUTION: Canon CanoScan Unable to open Twain Source

8. Help getting a CD-ROM Drive

9. Canoscan N656 - automatic border(s) detection?

10. Canoscan FS4000 / Vuescan / IT8 Calibration Question

11. Canoscan N650U trouble

12. canoscan 3000F

13. CanoScan Striping problems