Kodak Snapshot drivers/Twain software ?

Post by Steve Johnso » Mon, 05 Feb 2001 15:04:04

Hi,

Has anyone got the drivers and Twain software for a Kodak Snapshot Photo Scanner ?

Steve

1. Kodak Snapshot...Need Drivers & Twain

I recently purchased a Kodak Snapshot Scanner from a garage sale.  It seems to
work fine, but I don't have any software.  I found a couple of driver updates,
but it's not enough.  I really need the Twain Acquire Modules.

If anyone has these please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

2. Wireless difficulties

3. Kodak snapshot paralell port scanner 1 driver wanted

4. what's the MS-MVP/CE?

5. Software unable to find TWAIN driver, errors in TWAIN.log

6. Building Pine 3.91 on an ICL DRS6000

7. Entering fold mode with latest JED snapshot + latest S-Lang snapshot?

8. Getting input from a file

9. HP Scanner Software/TWAIN Drivers???

10. Film: "Kodak CM 400 5079" , "Kodak CP 100 5094"?

11. Kodak 923 ISIS driver

12. Kodak ISIS driver

13. Kodak RFS 2035 Plus Driver Load Time