FS: Logitech ScanMan PowerPage Scanner

1. WANT TO BUY: LOGITECH SCANMAN POWERPAGE B/W SCANNER

Call me crazy, call me wierd!

I'm looking for at least three (yes 3!) if possible new in the box.
Will consider used but still must be undamaged, complete, with
software and in tip-top working condition:

Logitech Scanman B/W Powerpage Scanner

price to:

Tony Parker
tel. 212-582-9120
fax. 212-582-9122
               -=<(((kAtMaNdOo)))=-

2. MFC dialog in a DLL

3. WTB: LOGITECH SCANMAN POWERPAGE B/W SCANNER

4. IIS Question - Cant access my test website... help!?!?

5. WANT TO BUY: LOGITECH SCANMAN POWERPAGE B/W SCANNER

6. How do I sync Palm 505 with the Address Book in MS Work 2001 /Mac?

7. WTB: LOGITECH SCANMAN POWERPAGE B/W SCANNER

8. SYNON SKILLS NEEDED

9. Logitech Powerpage Scanman

10. Logitech ScanMan PowerPage

11. FS: Logitech Scanman Plus 4" hand scanner