Copying

Post by Nico » Wed, 02 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hello,

I have a Agfa Snapscan Touch scanner, and when I want to make a simple copy
to the printer (Brother HL 760) in Scanwise, I can't get it in the same form
as the original, because Scanwise applies margins of +/- 1 cm and so the
original size is reduced! The HP Copy Utility hasn't got this problem, but
naturally doesn't work with a Agfa scanner!

Has anyone experience or a solution for this problem?

Thanks,

Nico.

Copying

Post by Wayne Fult » Wed, 02 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Quote:

>Hello,

>I have a Agfa Snapscan Touch scanner, and when I want to make a simple copy
>to the printer (Brother HL 760) in Scanwise, I can't get it in the same form
>as the original, because Scanwise applies margins of +/- 1 cm and so the
>original size is reduced! The HP Copy Utility hasn't got this problem, but
>naturally doesn't work with a Agfa scanner!

The problem is likely at the printer. Printers cannot print to the edge of the
paper, most printers have a required margin of at least 1/2 cm, and inkjets
typically have one end margin of at least 1 cm. If you can scan slightly less
than full width of the paper, it should not be a problem.

--
Wayne

http://www.scantips.com    "A few scanning tips"

1. UMAX 610P Copy Utility produces distorted B&W copies

Hi,
        My UMAX Astra 610P copy utility produces good Grey scale
copies, but the Black and white copies are grossly distorted.

It looks like successive horizontal scan lines are not registered
correctly.

Has anyone encountered this problem and found a solution?

The scanner used to work fine under WIN3.1 a month ago, this problem
started after installing win95.

I have downloaded the latest drivers and installed them, with the same
results.

Help!
Thanks.

2. Fallback ?

3. DeskScan II v2.7 Copy Utility -- Copies won't increment

4. Roctec RF-332C mechanism and the A4000

5. how to copy a formula without copy the formula......

6. Employment Opportunity

7. DBMS/Copy, v9, & PROC Copy

8. bcentral "clickttrade" refund problem ????

9. FTP or COPY - To copy WOrd file from my PC no NT Server?

10. line numbers get copied when copying the Text

11. copy command permissions problem. only \copy works why

12. eegads! File::Copy not copying

13. copying a file without using module File::Copy