Software for Umax Page Office Monochrome sheet fed scanner

Software for Umax Page Office Monochrome sheet fed scanner

Post by Albert » Mon, 18 May 1998 04:00:00

The software provided with this device scans OK but it saves images only in
TIF or their proprietary  format, and you can't even choose which one it
will use.
  Is there some soft ware that will work and allow some flexibility??  The
thing is supposed to be twain compliant, so there should be something that
doesn't cost an arm and a leg that will do the job;
   I have looked at the Umax web site and it has nothing I can find, like
an upgraded version.
Will appreciate any suggestions .

AlbertS

1. AT&T Model SC-60 full page sheet-feed scanner

Anyone out there own an AT&T Model SC-60 full page sheet-feed scanner ?
How do you like it ?  What problems have you experienced with it, or
the software for it ?  Electrified Discounters has the scanner for
$299.00, and OCR for $169.00.  Who else sells similar scanners ?

.

 * Origin: Central Computer Banks/mcws, (818)352-2993 <*0*> HST (1:102/851.0)

2. More DNS problems

3. mysterious CRC-errors on C3550 ...

4. Help Dest B&W Sheet feed Scanner (Need Driver/Software)

5. tar for VMS?

6. umax page office scanner manuel

7. How to Download IE 6 SP1 Full Version

8. question about software for Umax Page Office Color

9. UMax Page Office Color-Page Manager

10. UMAX Page Office Gray and Page Manager 1.21

11. Help with Visioneer Strobe Pro sheet-fed scanners

12. sheet feed scanner