Horizontal streaks in Logitech PageScan Color scan

Horizontal streaks in Logitech PageScan Color scan

Post by tow.. » Mon, 03 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I have a Logitech PageScan Color Parallel scanner hooked to a Windows 95
(SR2) machine.  This scanner has been working just great up until I last
used it a few weeks ago.

Yesterday, in preparation for Y2K, I upgraded my Windows 95 using
Microsoft's suggested Y2K update, also updated IE to version 4.01 SP2.

Now, today when I try to use the scanner I get horrible horizontal
streaks across the scan.  Colors in the streaks appear to be random
colors.  Even the "correct" horizontal lines appear to vary in shade and
darkness across the picture.

I've tried completely removing and reinstalling the scanner software.
No change.  Recalibrated.  No change.  Tried different scanner chip
settings.  No change.  Logitech doesn't appear to have a great deal of
info at their site, and none on this problem.

Does anyone have an idea as to what might have suddenly gone wrong, or
where the problem might be?

TIA

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. PageScan Color software with PageScan Color Pro

Hi,
I just got a Logitech PageScan Color Pro but the shop had lost the
software because it was a cheap display model so they gave use software
for a Logitech PageScan Color, but it dosen't work, it can't detect the
scanner. Is the software just uncompatable or is it supost to work?

Thanks
--
         Matt
The religion on the Dough

2. How to use a PagedDataSource?

3. Logitech PageScan vs PageScan Pro

4. Internet Sharing with MediaOne RR service.

5. logitech pagescan color scanner

6. SDX

7. HELP : Getting Logitech Pagescan Color (Parallel) to work under Win2k

8. FS: 23Ghz T1 wireless radios.

9. I need Logitech PageScan Color drivers for WinNT/Win2k/winXp!

10. Logitech Pagescan Color Parallel

11. Logitech Pagescan Color Pro and W2k

12. Logitech PageScan Color