help microtek v310 win 98

Post by nacho3 » Sat, 22 Aug 1998 04:00:00

i cant get them to work please help

help microtek v310 win 98

Post by Irwin J. Oppe » Sun, 23 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I think everybody needs help with this piece of junk.

> i cant get them to work please help

1. Problems to expect when switching Microtek V310 to Win '98?

I expect to buy a just-discontinued HP computer next week that runs Win
'98 SE. (I won't have to worry about Me, thank goodness!)

Currently my Microtek V310 is attached to an older HP running Win'95
(passthrough to Lexmark 5700, both working fine now) and I have had no
trouble with the combination.  My plan is to drop the new computer in
place, load ScanWizaerd from the CD Microtek supplied and go about my
business.

Is there anything I should know about a V310 and Win '98?

Eventually I expect to replace it with a V6 (probably USB model), since
this seems to be a better scanner, and return the 310 to my old computer,
which will run what Win '95-only software I don't plan to update, making
it my back-up.

I'm hoping this will be painless.

Brendan

2. telnetd

3. Microtek V310/Win 98 freeze during scanning

4. Copying an object

5. TP 560Z, Win 98, Com1 needed before Win 98 loads

6. 27.03.2000 New CAD/CAM/CAE Software From SoftLine Co !

7. help with file transfer win 3.1 to win 98

8. IDL & custom interface that uses IXMLDOMDocument

9. Microtek Scanmaker II E6 - Win 98 Drivers ????

10. Microtek V310 with WIn XP? (Parallel Port)

11. Microtek 600Z & Win '98

12. Microtek parallel scanners and Win 98