REPOST: Vuescan multi-pass multi-scanning

REPOST: Vuescan multi-pass multi-scanning

Post by Steven Keffor » Sun, 30 Dec 2001 21:16:00

All,

Do any of you use multi-pass multi-scanning, and if so, how do you rate it?

I have a Minolta Dimage Scan Dual II, which does not support single-pass
multi-scanning, so this is the only way I can do multi-scanning. The reason
I ask is that I have scanned a neg, and the subject is very blurred. On the
neg and on prints from the neg, the subject is not blurred, so the problem
must have occured during scanning. It looks like two images on top of each
other, as if there has been some "shift" between the two passes of the
scanning. Has anybody experienced any thing like this?

Steve

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:

Newsgroups: news.admin.censorship,alt.test,comp.periphs.scanners

Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 01:27:46 GMT

Comment: Dude, where's my NewsAgent?

autocancel

1. Vuescan multi-pass multi-scanning

All,

Do any of you use multi-pass multi-scanning, and if so, how do you rate it?

I have a Minolta Dimage Scan Dual II, which does not support single-pass
multi-scanning, so this is the only way I can do multi-scanning. The reason
I ask is that I have scanned a neg, and the subject is very blurred. On the
neg and on prints from the neg, the subject is not blurred, so the problem
must have occured during scanning. It looks like two images on top of each
other, as if there has been some "shift" between the two passes of the
scanning. Has anybody experienced any thing like this?

Steve

2. freecell game

3. VueScan multi-pass scanning and IR scans

4. gadget questions

5. VueScan feature request: multi-pass scan from disk

6. Customizing the GANTT view

7. Nikon IVED: Multi-Pass scanning w/ Vuescan

8. Reply address.

9. Multi-pass scanning in VueScan

10. Multi-pass scanning with Vueprint & Scan Dual II

11. Minolta Scan Multi vs. Scan Multi II

12. Vuescan w/ Nikon IV-ED ==>I assume multi-pass is possible?

13. Multi-pass scanning: watch out!