Vuescan w/ Nikon IV-ED ==>I assume multi-pass is possible?

Vuescan w/ Nikon IV-ED ==>I assume multi-pass is possible?

Post by Ric » Mon, 03 Feb 2003 15:07:01

I have a registered copy of Vuescan and am probably going to upgrade to a
Nikon IV-ED from my Canon 2720.  With Vuescan I could do multi-pass on the
Canon, which the Canon software did not provide.  I assume this would also be
possible on the Nikon?

thanks,

Rick

Vuescan w/ Nikon IV-ED ==>I assume multi-pass is possible?

Post by Joel Rittv » Tue, 04 Feb 2003 05:54:51

Yes.  VueScan will do multi-pass with the Nikon IV-ED, while the Nikon
software will not.

Joel Rittvo

Quote:> I have a registered copy of Vuescan and am probably going to upgrade to a
> Nikon IV-ED from my Canon 2720.  With Vuescan I could do multi-pass on the
> Canon, which the Canon software did not provide.  I assume this would also
be
> possible on the Nikon?

> thanks,

> Rick

Vuescan w/ Nikon IV-ED ==>I assume multi-pass is possible?

Thanks, then I'm buying a IV-ED.