Is there a TMA for HP 5p?

Post by BladSn » Fri, 26 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

Wondering if anyone knows of a Transparent Media Adapter that will work with an
HP 5p.

Thanks,
Corky

1. HP 5p vs 5pse (Was: HP 5pse vs HP 4)

Could an owner of an 5pse confirm it comes with the Corel Web Designer?
And if yes -- what is Corel Web Designer worth?  I bought a 5p and was
wondering whether the bundled software was worth the difference; I also
have an HP LaserJet 6pse, and the bundled "se" CD is Microsoft Publisher
.... in trial version!

--Marcin

2. 500.00 Rebate

3. HP Deskscan / HP 5p

4. net send to win98?

5. 'figure' this??

6. HP 5p or HP 5100cxi

7. Solaris threads and SPARC registers

8. HP 5p Scanner + HP 6020i = PROBLEMS !!!!!!!!

9. HP Scanjet 5P, using OLE width HP Deskscan II

10. HP 4500C - tech information (TMA port hack?)

11. Using Linux with HP ScanJet 5P

12. Umax Astra 1600U vs HP scanjet 5p