Need new drivers for HP scanjet IIcx Flat Bed for Windows 95

Need new drivers for HP scanjet IIcx Flat Bed for Windows 95

Post by Joe Withe » Sat, 14 Nov 1998 04:00:00

My scanner is a vrey large paper weight right now because the drivers that
came with it are not compatable with  Windows 95.

If you know where I can locate these drivers I would be very grateful.
HP no longer makes the drivers for this scanner.  :o(
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
Thank you.

Need new drivers for HP scanjet IIcx Flat Bed for Windows 95

Post by Kwabun » Sun, 15 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>My scanner is a vrey large paper weight right now because the drivers that
>came with it are not compatable with  Windows 95.

The latest drivers for the IIcx in Win95 come with DeskScan v2.6.  It is
filename sj137en.exe.  Go to:

http://ftpsearch.ntnu.no/

and in the Search For box type in "sj137en.exe" (for DeskScan 2.6) or whichever
file you are looking for.  It will find several sites for you to choose from.
Double click on any one of them to download.

1. Windows drivers for Hp Scanjet IICX

Hello
I've just got a HP Scanjet IICX scanner but unfortunately it didn't
come with any drivers.  I do know that it is an old scanner but I wonder
whether someone could help me to find the windows drivers for it
so that I could test if the scanner is working or not.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Eduardo

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. icc profiles

3. Win 95 Drivers for Scanjet IIcx, Simbios logic SCSI card 53C400A

4. comp.cad.autocad AutoLISP FAQ (part 2/2) - samples, code

5. HP ScanJet IIcx Mac driver needed

6. Repost: URGENT, pleeease

7. NEED: drivers for CANON IX-12 flat bed scanner

8. Zoom 14.4K

9. How to get a HP ScanJet Plus to work under Windows 95/98?

10. HP Scanjet IICx and Windows 2000

11. hp scanjet 4200c under windows 95