UMAX PageOffice Color Scanner Error Code 2???

UMAX PageOffice Color Scanner Error Code 2???

Post by Granpa1 » Sat, 20 Sep 1997 04:00:00

I have a UMAX PageOffice Color Scanner
I get the following error message when trying to execute the scanner software:

Scanner Error
Error Code 2
Can Not Find Scanner

Does this Scanner require a special parallel cable or can it use a normal
cable?
I am using Windows 95.

Thanks for any help.

UMAX PageOffice Color Scanner Error Code 2???

Post by Umax Rule » Sun, 21 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Go to www.umax.xo.com.  They have a list for troubleshooting the POC.  Or
better yet, just throw it away and spend 170-200 on a good scanner, like
the 600S.

Quote:> I have a UMAX PageOffice Color Scanner
> I get the following error message when trying to execute the scanner
software:

> Scanner Error
> Error Code 2
> Can Not Find Scanner

> Does this Scanner require a special parallel cable or can it use a normal
> cable?
> I am using Windows 95.

> Thanks for any help.

1. UMAX PAGEOFFICE COLOR SCANNER PROBLEM

I have a Pentium60 that loses it's mouse every time I try to run my Umax
PageOffice color scanner. It isn't supposed to do that because the scanner
runs off the printer port.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I tried calling Umax but I'm tired of
waiting for them to call back.

Thanks!

Cort Szafarz

2. Help please: pending-delete does not work for me ???

3. UMAX PageOffice Color scanner and HP660CSE printer

4. GPS Units for m125

5. UMAX PageOffice Color NT4 drivers

6. CosmoPlayer: error in FetchManager

7. Umax PageOffice IIC: color streaks

8. Please Help Me PLEASE

9. UMAX PageOffice Color TWAIN_32.DLL Required

10. Umax PageOffice scanner -- Win95 drivers?

11. UMAX Scanner Flashing Lights Error Code