Mustek 1200CP driver problems.

Post by Ferdy Roo » Fri, 26 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I have downloaded the newest drivers form the mustek site
for my 1200CP scanner at.
http://www.mustek-europe.com/Download/europe/1200cp.html
the Windows 95/98 version. (1.32)
Since that, my scanner makes a lot of noice after each scan.
And the program crached. together with all kind of TWAIN errors...(no
scanning possible )
Reinstalling the original 1.11 drivers from the CD gives again other big
scan problems.

My PC is an Philips e853 P233MMX 64Mb with Windows95.

Has anybody else any idea what the do ??

Greetings,
Ferdy Roos / the Netherlands

Mustek 1200CP driver problems.

Post by Ferdy Roo » Sat, 27 Feb 1999 04:00:00

This is the original answer from  the Mustek suport.
Dear Sir,

Please uninstall the scanner software and TextBridge Classic.

Remove in the Windows folder:
TWAIN and TWAIN folder, if available
and all TWAIN*.* and TWUNK*.* files

Restart Windows and just reinstall the original CD.

Regards

Mustek Support (1)
--------------------------
My conclusion is, that the new driver from the Mustek site sucks !!!

>I have downloaded the newest drivers form the mustek site
>for my 1200CP scanner at.
>http://www.mustek-europe.com/Download/europe/1200cp.html
>the Windows 95/98 version. (1.32)
>Since that, my scanner makes a lot of noice after each scan.
>And the program crached. together with all kind of TWAIN errors...(no
>scanning possible )
>Reinstalling the original 1.11 drivers from the CD gives again other big
>scan problems.

>My PC is an Philips e853 P233MMX 64Mb with Windows95.

>Has anybody else any idea what the do ??

>Greetings,
>Ferdy Roos / the Netherlands

1. Mustek 1200CP Connection problem!!!!!

HELP!  I'm a newbie and I've just bought this CHEAP scanner but every time I
connect it and try to use it, I keep getting the same error message:-

"Scanner not connected, check the cable"!

I've load, unloaded, downloaded drivers, software, spent ages on the phone
and I'm not getting anywhere................ any sugestions apart from the
bin!

Thanks

John Pring

2. Client installation on secondary servers

3. Display a page of a pdf file by a browser

4. Mustek 1200 CUB Scanner Installation Problems With New XP Drivers from Mustek

5. SNMP Agent on Solaris

6. Mustek 1200cu - Twain driver problems - no help from Mustek

7. FP2002 Error - DAV problem?

8. Mustek 1200cp half width scan

9. mustek scanmagic 1200cp

10. Mustek ScanExpress 1200CP under Win2k

11. Mustek 1200CP

12. Mustek 1200CP - Will not Install properly.