Visioneer 7600 and mouse/keyboard locking up

Visioneer 7600 and mouse/keyboard locking up

Post by Gregory Peirc » Mon, 10 Apr 2000 04:00:00

My new visioneer 7600 locks up the keyboard and the mouse constantly, and I
have to turn the power off after 5 minutes and reboot.  There is a fix on
their website, but this does not work.  Anyone have any clues??  feel free

Thank you SO much!!

1. Visioneer 7600 USB (Not Win98) locking up

I have the USB version of the Visioneer 7600.
I am currently having problems where I would start the scan, either from the
buttons or software, it will warm up, and then attempt to scan. I can hear
the scanner initiate the process (calibrating?) and then stops. The software
hangs (not Win98), and I have to give it the "three finger salute
(ctl-alt-del).

I have loaded the fix posted on the Visioneer website, but to no avail.

Thanks for any help you pass on.

David.

2. offer: NI VXIcpu030 /OS-9 support

3. visioneer onetouch 7600 USB on redhat 9

4. Coronet Font where to find it.

5. visioneer 7600 usb one-touch and win2K

6. Problems with SunOS 4.1.4 and bind 4.x/8.x

7. visioneer 7600 software?

8. Client/Server App, problem with password echo during Telnet session! Help!

9. Visioneer 7600 parallel and XP

10. Needing help with visioneer 7600 scanner

11. Visioneer 7600 USB OneTouch Scanner problem in Windows XP

12. Visioneer 7600 parallel scanner with red tint problem

13. Visioneer 7600 scanner