Comment: Canon N670U Scanner <> PING Wayne Fulton

Comment: Canon N670U Scanner <> PING Wayne Fulton

Post by Uni » Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:31:44

I just purchased a Canon N670U scanner. I must say, Wayne, it is one
tiny, but great scanner. Software installed with a click of a button. It
produces some beautiful color, Wayne. It's hard to believe the quality
scans you obtain for $99 USD.

If you need parts for a Mustek 1200 LS scanner, I can pull my old one
out of the trash for you :-)

Uni

Comment: Canon N670U Scanner <> PING Wayne Fulton

does it run under winxp?

Post by Uni » Thu, 25 Oct 2001 02:08:01

> does it run under winxp?

Not sure! I doesn't mention that operating system on the box. It does however
mention Windows 2000.

Uni

> > I just purchased a Canon N670U scanner. I must say, Wayne, it is one
> > tiny, but great scanner. Software installed with a click of a button. It
> > produces some beautiful color, Wayne. It's hard to believe the quality
> > scans you obtain for $99 USD.

> > If you need parts for a Mustek 1200 LS scanner, I can pull my old one
> > out of the trash for you :-)

> > Uni

Comment: Canon N670U Scanner <> PING Wayne Fulton

Post by joe_indoors » Thu, 25 Oct 2001 02:38:15

I was wondering cause the N650U works with XP using the win2k drivers, I
suppose that the N670U will also just looking for confirmation.

> > does it run under winxp?

> Not sure! I doesn't mention that operating system on the box. It does
however
> mention Windows 2000.

> Uni

> > > I just purchased a Canon N670U scanner. I must say, Wayne, it is one
> > > tiny, but great scanner. Software installed with a click of a button.
It
> > > produces some beautiful color, Wayne. It's hard to believe the quality
> > > scans you obtain for $99 USD.

> > > If you need parts for a Mustek 1200 LS scanner, I can pull my old one
> > > out of the trash for you :-)

> > > Uni

Comment: Canon N670U Scanner <> PING Wayne Fulton

Post by Vinc » Thu, 25 Oct 2001 04:26:56

There are Win XP drivers for the N670U on Canon's web site.

> I was wondering cause the N650U works with XP using the win2k drivers, I
> suppose that the N670U will also just looking for confirmation.

> > > does it run under winxp?

> > Not sure! I doesn't mention that operating system on the box. It does
> however
> > mention Windows 2000.

> > Uni

Quote:> > > > I just purchased a Canon N670U scanner. I must say, Wayne, it is one
> It

Comment: Canon N670U Scanner <> PING Wayne Fulton

Is that the US site? there are none available at the EU site.

Post by Uni » Thu, 25 Oct 2001 07:44:14

> I was wondering cause the N650U works with XP using the win2k drivers, I
> suppose that the N670U will also just looking for confirmation.

I think you're correct. It's a great little scanner, if you don't have one!

Uni

> > > does it run under winxp?

> > Not sure! I doesn't mention that operating system on the box. It does
> however
> > mention Windows 2000.

> > Uni

> It

1. >>>>>---- BETA TESTERS WANTED -------<<<<<<<

Comprehensive Information Management System 'Scribillo' is now
available for Beta testing.

We are looking to expand our beta test team to include the widest
possible range of valuable testers input.

Approved members of the GemX Beta Test Team will have the opportunity
evaluate and offer creative input on our new 'Scribillo' prior to
public
release. We will give the all approwed GemX beta testers a free public
release version of 'Scribillo', plus, one beta tester will win a
weekend holiday in the xxx city of Amsterdam.

We invite you all to enjoy these benefits and thank you in advance for
your
support.

J. Summers,
Gemx
http://www.gemx.com

2. LaTeX for a IBM PC

3. Brother HL 1060 printing problems under Win ME

4. per user customization

5. >>>>>> UKAC Update <<<<<<

6. help! Bad variable type using nodeTypedValue

7. >>>>>> UKAC News <<<<<<

8. <><><>FS:<>Hewlett<>Packard<>ThinkJet<>Printer<><><><>

9. <<<>>>FREE 300BIT ENCRYPTION SOFTWARE<<<>>>