Visioneer 4400 USB?

Post by Brian Walk » Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:51:03

I installed the scanner and it worked fine until I re-booted my sytem,
everytime I start my system it can't find the scanner.

If I uninstall and reinstall it works fine.....until I re-start my
system. I can't find any reference to this problem on their web site.

Anyone else have this problem and find a solution?

1. FU661E is Visioneer 4400 USB

I have found out the manufacturer of my scanner as i need updated drivers
however since downloading them it requires the visioneer pnp driver cd
(which i dont have only restore cd from Tiny) I do not want to reload the
whole system.   Any ideas on what to do.

My problem is that when i scan the image turns up black but you can see
the image behind.  Is it an indication that my scanner is broke; only used
less than 10 times but it is out of warranty (12 months).

Any replies appreciated to get my scanner working again.

regards

Harvo

2. look-up tables in MATLAB

3. Visioneer 4400 USB Question

4. FA: SS10 with dual SM71s

5. Visioneer 4400 USB - good buy or not?

6. Hp 895cxi printable area

7. Visioneer 4400 USB scanner installation problem

8. Newbie Query

9. Visioneer paperport 4400

10. Problem with Visioneer 4400

11. Visioneer 4400 vs. (OT)5600 ?

12. FS : new Visioneer 4400 Scanner for $5

13. Visioneer 4400 Comments?