Advice Please...new printer or scanner

Post by mcdonal » Wed, 17 Nov 1999 04:00:00

I have a 30 bit ImageWave flatbed scanner and an HP 890 printer.  I get good
results, but know I can get better.  Just for personal use (but I like good
results), I do lots of scanning, photo editing and computer crafting.   I
can buy a new printer OR scanner, but NOT both.   Should I keep the 30 bit
scanner and buy the new HP 970 printer OR keep the 890 and buy the HP 36 bit
3300 (I think) scanner?  With the information I've provided, which do you
all think would render better results?   Thanks
Monica

--

{Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.}
http://www.pagoo.com/me.asp?9039623700