New Scanner from Radio Shack

Post by AdMa » Sun, 27 May 2001 11:53:52

Just bought a USB scanner from Radio Shack today.  Hooked it up and it works
great.  It has the Radio Shack name on it, but I'm sure it's made for them
by someone else.

Does anyone know who makes this scanner or how to find out?

Thanks in advance.

New Scanner from Radio Shack

Post by Ralf Guminsk » Thu, 31 May 2001 19:39:22

Look for the FCC identification number. You can run the code through
http://www.fcc.gov/oet/fccid/  to possibly find who manufactured it.

Quote:> Just bought a USB scanner from Radio Shack today.  Hooked it up and it