HP ScanJet IIcx - Anyone have the software and drivers for this one?

HP ScanJet IIcx - Anyone have the software and drivers for this one?

Post by Anki C. Muka » Mon, 19 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I upgraded to Win 98 and reattached a bunch of peripherals this weekend.
Most were plug and play, but Win98 doesn't recognize my older HP ScanJet
IIcx, and wants the OEM support software that came with my scanner (which I
have lost).

I recall that HP used to give these drivers and support software out for
free, but when I go to their website, I see they now want to charge for
everything (incidentally, I'm really shocked that an otherwise excellent
company like HP, which built its reputation on support, would jeopardize its
fine reputation by trying to charge users $25.00 for an antique driver).

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can get free drivers and
software for my IIcx?

HP ScanJet IIcx - Anyone have the software and drivers for this one?

Post by Miguel Tavare » Mon, 19 Apr 1999 04:00:00

HP DeskScan 2.8 and 2.9 here:

http://www.ada.ru/Win9x/index.htm

HP ScanJet IIcx - Anyone have the software and drivers for this one?

Post by Rafael Salaza » Mon, 26 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Thanks a lot. You wouldn't know of a site from which to download a spanish
version, would you?

1. Looking for latest HP ScanJet IIcx software/drivers?

I have an HP ScanJet IIcx with the original 16-bit (Win 3.1) scanning
software.  I was wondering if anyone knows whether there is updated 32-bit
(Win95/WinNT) software available.

Thanks in advance,

Scott Smith

(to the folks that I directly emailed this message to: I saw your
IIcx-related posts on comp.periphs.scanners, and I thought you might be
using updated software yourselves.  I apologize for sending you unsolicited
email...)

3. Please Help - HP Scanjet 4c ands NT

4. homeworkers

5. How does an HP Scanjet 3c compare with a Scanjet IIcx?

6. Win2000 and Antivirus

7. HP ScanJet IIcx Mac driver needed

8. How to read HTML text

9. Windows drivers for Hp Scanjet IICX

10. updated drivers for HP scanjet IIcx

11. major problem configuring HP-Scanjet IIcx and installing drivers...HELP!

12. Need new drivers for HP scanjet IIcx Flat Bed for Windows 95

13. Why does HP Scanjet 6250C use HP Scanjet 6200's driver under Windows98?