Software question Re: Cue cat (Radio Shack)

Software question Re: Cue cat (Radio Shack)

Post by jmc » Sun, 29 Dec 2002 06:56:10

Is there any software that will work with the Cue Cat scanner that Radio
Shack was handing out a few years back?  I wonder if the scanner can be used
with other software for creating or making your own database.  Thanks

JMC

Post by Charles Sulliva » Mon, 30 Dec 2002 10:50:19

> Is there any software that will work with the Cue Cat scanner that Radio
> Shack was handing out a few years back?  I wonder if the scanner can be
> used with other software for creating or making your own database.
> Thanks

> JMC

Yes, there are several.
http://www.google.com and search on "cuecat".

Software question Re: Cue cat (Radio Shack)

Post by Dan » Mon, 30 Dec 2002 16:27:29

I wasted some time looking for info about what to do with my  Cue cat
scanner and decided the best route was to throw it away. Radio Shack does
produce some pretty good "trash" filling material :-)

Dan

Quote:> Is there any software that will work with the Cue Cat scanner that Radio