FA: Sun Sparc 4 system w/110Mhz CPU, 64MB RAM, 1.05gb drive, Keyboard & mouse

1. FS: Sun SparcStation 4 w/110Mhz CPU, 64MB RAM, 1.05GB hard drive

Hi,

This is a Sun Sparcstation 4 workstation with a 110Mhz CPU, a Conner
CFP1080E 1.05gb hard drive, 64MB RAM (two 32MB DIMMS), a type 5c
keyboard & an optical mouse (no pad).  The Workstation has ROM version
2.24 installed and SunOS version 5.7 (Unix system V release 4.0).  It
boots but needs some serious re-configuring because much of the (if not
all) resources it was connected to no longer exist, and it relays
heavily on the network it was connected to.  I don't know what the
workstation has on the hard drive, but I didn't want to wipe the drive
clean since I won't be able to reinstall the OS.

The workstation is in excellent condition, it's clean and functions
perfectly.  The keyboard is clean, but it's missing one key (Alt Graph -
by the curser keys), and the mouse does not include the mouse pad.

I'm asking for $250 + S&H for this system, I can provide pictures upon
request.  If you have any questions please send email to the address
below, don't forget to remove the anti spam part before replying.
Thanks.

                                                      John.

2. HERO series / Other

3. FS: SPARC 5 / 110mhz / 64mb / 2gb / Turbo GX / kybd & mouse $300.00

4. 4800 baud limit in MB-15

5. FS: SUN SPARC 4 110mhz w monitor, mouse, keyboard, HD, RAM,Floppy,SOUND,etc...

6. HotSync suddenly not able to run at 57600

7. Dot matrix printers >= 9 pin

8. FA on Ebay: Sun Sparc 5 170Mhz 64MB RAM TGX CD