X window based Emacs (Sun Sparc) binary wanted.

Post by eyr.. » Fri, 04 Dec 1992 15:44:20

X window based Emacs (Sun Sparc) binary wanted.

One of our engineers is having a tough time
getting the X windows version of Emacs to
compile properly on a Sun.  Does anyone
have a compiled version which uses the
keypad properly?  Thanks in advance.

--

Newsgroups: comp.windows.open-look
Subject: Popup window inheritence

Newsgroups: comp.windows.x.openlook
[...]

1. EMACS Binaries wanted!

Hi,
        I'm looking to find a place to get binaries for Emacs
(or XEmacs) to run on a Sparc IPX Solaris 2.5 platform. If
someone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate
it. Looking through FAQs and the WWW hasn't yielded anything
useful.

Thanks!
Ric

--
Badgers don't fight fair, Bubba. That's why God made dachshunds.
                        - Hunter S Thompson

Ric Messier
Framework Technologies Corp
603.443.5524

2. Trap06

3. Wanted: X-Windows binaries for Sun 3/50

4. PCOM 4.1 Entry

5. Want: Window-based News Reader for Sparc

6. Sony CPD 1430 monitor - sources wanted

7. Wanted perl5 binaries for Sparc SunOs 4.1.3

8. logon scripts on win2k server

9. WANTED: sml language binary distribution for Solaris 2.3/SPARC

10. WANTED term & clients binaries for SPARC Solaris 2.4

11. Wanted: X11R5 binaries for SPARC via ftp

12. Wanted: Sparc Tetris binary

13. WANTED: SUN SPARC Classic Base, $300