FS: Sun Audio Cables

Post by Barry Keen » Sun, 19 Nov 1995 04:00:00

   I have several of the sun audio cables for sale $10 each plus shipping.

--
Barry Keeney

Disclaimer: This is personal business and has nothing to do with my
            employer, their products or services. Any Statements or
            comments are mine alone and are not those of my employer.

Home     phone (505) 292-1142

1. FS: Sun Audio Cables

   I have several of the sun audio cables for sale $10 each plus shipping.

--
Barry Keeney

Disclaimer: This is personal business and has nothing to do with my
            employer, their products or services. Any Statements or
            comments are mine alone and are not those of my employer.

Home     phone (505) 292-1142

2. Installing Linux with OS/2, DOS, Windoze

3. FS: Sun audio cables

4. Real audio

5. FS: Sun Audio Cables

6. Updating web form controls from a user control

7. SUN 386i/150's, audio cable, 13W3 cable, etc

8. Multiple inboxes open at once?

9. FA: SPARC Boot Prom, Serial Cable and Audio Cable

10. WANTED: SCSI cable and audio cable for SS1+.

11. FS: one sun audio cable

12. FS: Audio cable for Sun SS1/SS1+/SS2

13. FS - Sun Sparc Audio/Serial Cable