date(1) for SunOS Release 4.1.3C

Post by James Brow » Fri, 15 Dec 1995 04:00:00

I am looking for a binary of date(1) for SunOS Release 4.1.3C.  The
system currently has date(1V) which does not have all of the
functionality of date(1) (i.e., it does not support %Y as a format, and
the -d option)

PLEEASE, if you have it let me know.

James Brown

1. DAT and SunOS 4.1.3C

Hi,

i have problems with a WangDAT 3200 DAT drive and SunOS 4.1.3C. The drive is
recognized as a EXABYTE 8200 8mm drive by SunOS. I can read and write
data to the DAT, but data transfer rates are incredibly low. It takes
12.9 seconds to write a file with 4877 bytes. Reading the same file back,
still takes 9.6 seconds. This would be a transfer rate of 378 bytes/second
for writing and 508 bytes/second for reading. The drive manual claims, that
the drive has a transfer rate of up to 732 KB/second in compression mode.

Is there anything i can to to increase the drive performance, beside using
a special DAT device driver or using Solaris 2.x ????

Thanks in advance,

Jochen

2. qsort() and huge pointer (BC++)

3. SPARC LX runs much slower under SunOS 4.1.3C?

4. 500, +, 600, 1200?

5. SPARC LX/SunOS 4.1.3C Floppy Drive Problems

6. Quickly determining period of signal

7. LX/SunOS 4.1.3C slowdown fixed

8. FT: Dreamcast w/5 games for Atari Jaguar w/games!

9. need display postscript for SunOS 4.1.3C

10. sox for sunos 4.1.3c

11. SunOS 4.1.3C and SAS 6.07

12. Q: SS20 what SunOS 4.1.x release necessary

13. hardware flow control for SunOS Release 4.1.1c