FS: E250 & E420

Post by Bill » Sat, 01 Mar 2003 04:14:22

Sun E250
Sun Enterprise 250 Server,
6x9.1GB Disk
2GB RAM 3rd party
2x400MHz Processors
12/24GB 4MM DDS-3

$2600

Enterprise 420 Rackmount Server,
45Mhz Processor
2x18GB 10,000RPM HD
4x256MB RAM 3rd party

$2700

Enterprise 420 Rackmount Server,
US 450Mhz
2x18GB 10,000RPM HD
4x256MB RAM 3rd party
DVD ROM

$2800

Ultra 10,
440MHz
9GB Hard Drive
128MB Memory
32X CD-ROM
Elite3D m3 Graphics

$800

Visa & Mastercard
Bill Cooke
Configured Workstations, Inc.
PO Box 294
Largo, FL 33779-0294
PH: 727-587-9480
FAX: 727-585-5914

1. FS E250 & E3000 Enterprise Servers in the UK

Rapid Technology have the following available

1 Sun Ultra 5, 333MHZ,256MB Ram, 9GB Disk, PGX graphics, CD Rom, Keyboard &
Mouse 300.00 each,

2 Sun E250, 1 x 300MHZ Cpu,512MB Ram, 1 x 9GB Disk, CD Rom, 700.00 each,

1 Sun E3000, POA,

I can offer upgrades for the above, POA,

All prices ex delivery & VAT,

Kind regards

Andrew Mitchell

Rapid Technology Partners (UK) Limited
Tel  +44 (0) 116 272 9700
Fax +44 (0) 116 272 9710

visit our website www.rapidtechnology.co.uk

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment to it is
confidential, may be the subject of I.T professional or other privilege and
is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access to this e-mail
and any attachment by any other person is not authorised. If you are not the
named addressee, you must not disclose, copy, print, distribute,take any
action or rely on it and should notify the sender by reply. You should also
destroy the e-mail and its attachments immediately without disclosing its
contents to any third party or retaining any copies. The contents of any
attachment to the e-mail may contain software viruses which could damage
your own computer system.

2. Outlook 97 attachment

3. exist a block in simulink for........

4. E250 & 2.5.1 Problem

5. supra 14.4k lc problems

6. E250 & X2132A Wanted

7. There is no source code available for the current location

8. WTB: sun E250 case & wheels

9. Sol 8, E420 install problem

10. E450's E420's

11. Anyone using Solaris 2.6 ( 5/98 ) on a E420?

12. E450's E420's