IN MOSCOW: inexpensive SUN system wanted

IN MOSCOW: inexpensive SUN system wanted

Post by Egor Shipovalo » Thu, 07 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Looking for an inexpensive (under $500) setup for home usage. Incomplete
systems may be OK. Moscow offers are preffered but will travel
reasonable distance if required. Suggestions are also appreciated.

Remove 'spam-sux' from my address when replying.

1. Wanted: inexpensive HD-Brackets for Enterprise 150 Systems

Hi,

my company is looking for an inexpensive way to buy HD-Brackets for
expanding our enterprise 150 servers with Harddisks(Sorry, I don't know
the Item Number). The quantity would be about five to ten brackets - the
cheaper the more ;).

Any ideas where to get, any good offers?

Regards

Sebastian, zet.net Germany

2. MPLS routing tables size

3. Recommendations for inexpensive color system??

4. LX RAM

5. ins openBoot von der Console aus

6. Printing Contacts to file without screen

7. LX S-Bus frame buffer INs & OUTs...

8. Markvision for Lexmark Optra E

9. WANTED: SS 2/5/10/20 working machine, inexpensive.

10. WANTED: inexpensive graphics adapter for ultra5

11. Wanted: Inexpensive SPARC supported by Solaris 2.6

12. Wanted: Inexpensive SPARC Ultra 140