[ FS: UNIX Workstations -- SUN | HP | IBM | SGI ]

[ FS: UNIX Workstations -- SUN | HP | IBM | SGI ]

Post by Team UnixH » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 23:42:57

We have several SUN, HP, IBM, & SGI systems for sale, with prices
starting at only US$95 -- in most cases, just add your PC monitor and go!

Please see our newly revamped website for details on the system configs:

        http://UnixHQ.com

Why bother playing with PC UNIX on a CISC box when you can work
with the real thing on RISC boxes?

These are the same versions of UNIX that power the large servers in the
back-office environments. Work with HP-UX 11i, Solaris 8/9 (for Sparc),
IBM AIX V5.1, or SGI IRIX 6.5.x at home or elsewhere without the risks.
These make excellent learning tools / development boxes, and you can
also set up your own UNIX network cluster or install Oracle, etc.
The uses are many!

This truly is "RISC without the RISK"   ;^)

FYI: These systems originally cost anywhere between  $10,000 and $50,000!
And, although they may not be considered cutting edge today, they still
easily run the latest versions of HP-UX, Solaris, AIX, or IRIX.
You can own one for just a tiny fraction of original cost.

Inquire about our UNIX CBTs...save time and money by learning
UNIX at home in your spare time.

Again, buy more than one system and take advantage of additional discounts
of 10-15% (as per the website). Students and educators save even more!

Regards,
Team UnixHQ
416-526-8875

1. [ FS: UNIX Workstations -- SUN | HP | IBM | SGI ]

[...]

2. PEOPLESOFT ADMINISTRATOR NEEDED URGENTLY

3. [ FS: UNIX Workstations -- SUN / HP / SGI ]

4. Icons change

5. [FS: UNIX Workstations -- SUN / HP / SGI ]

6. Change in Portfolio Value Money 2002

7. FS: HP/Sun/SGI UNIX workstations from 39+VAT!

8. why 'iframe' cover anything?

9. FS in UK/europe: HP/Sun/SGI UNIX workstations from 39+VAT!

10. FS/Rent Recycled Sun/HP/IBM/SGI WS

11. ***FS: Workstations Sun/IBM/HP***

12. SUN, SGI, HP, or IBM ???

13. FS in UK: HP/Sun UNIX workstations from 59+VAT!