FS: E250

Post by David Edward » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 20:10:41

SUN Enterprise 250 workstation

(2) 400 Mhz CPU's
(4) 9.1 Ghz hot swap scsi drives
(2) modular redundant power supplies
(1) gbyte memory
(1) PGX64 graphics
(1) Ethernet 100 mbit
(1) RS 232
(1) type 6 keyboard and mouse

Solaris 8 loaded, Xemacs, Netscape 7

excellent condition.

Asking $900
Demo near Boston, shipping in original factory carton at buyers expense

Thanks
Dave
WB1S
978-562-1601

1. FS E250 & E3000 Enterprise Servers in the UK

Rapid Technology have the following available

1 Sun Ultra 5, 333MHZ,256MB Ram, 9GB Disk, PGX graphics, CD Rom, Keyboard &
Mouse 300.00 each,

2 Sun E250, 1 x 300MHZ Cpu,512MB Ram, 1 x 9GB Disk, CD Rom, 700.00 each,

1 Sun E3000, POA,

I can offer upgrades for the above, POA,

All prices ex delivery & VAT,

Kind regards

Andrew Mitchell

Rapid Technology Partners (UK) Limited
Tel  +44 (0) 116 272 9700
Fax +44 (0) 116 272 9710

visit our website www.rapidtechnology.co.uk

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment to it is
confidential, may be the subject of I.T professional or other privilege and
is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access to this e-mail
and any attachment by any other person is not authorised. If you are not the
named addressee, you must not disclose, copy, print, distribute,take any
action or rely on it and should notify the sender by reply. You should also
destroy the e-mail and its attachments immediately without disclosing its
contents to any third party or retaining any copies. The contents of any
attachment to the e-mail may contain software viruses which could damage
your own computer system.

2. Outlook Express Auto Removal of Attachments

3. FS : E250

4. Trying to understand (in)computability

5. REPOST: FS E250 configed $3100

6. Automate Contents of Drop-Down Box

7. FS E250 configed $3100

8. XRAY debugger, JTag-probe, i960JS ???

9. FS: E250, cheap!

10. FS: E250 & E420

11. FS : E250

12. FS: E250