FS: E250

Post by Sun11 » Fri, 16 Aug 2002 05:24:12

    Following for sell;

    E250 System w/
    2x  400MHZ CPU
    4x  X7004A (1 Gig memory)
    1x  18Gig Drive
    PGX 32
    CD
    Single power Supply.   **Used in Box**

    90 Days Warranty.
    Asking  $2,750

    Paul
    Sunix Systems Inc.
    408)278-1930
    408)278-1932 Fax

1. FS E250 & E3000 Enterprise Servers in the UK

Rapid Technology have the following available

1 Sun Ultra 5, 333MHZ,256MB Ram, 9GB Disk, PGX graphics, CD Rom, Keyboard &
Mouse 300.00 each,

2 Sun E250, 1 x 300MHZ Cpu,512MB Ram, 1 x 9GB Disk, CD Rom, 700.00 each,

1 Sun E3000, POA,

I can offer upgrades for the above, POA,

All prices ex delivery & VAT,

Kind regards

Andrew Mitchell

Rapid Technology Partners (UK) Limited
Tel  +44 (0) 116 272 9700
Fax +44 (0) 116 272 9710

visit our website www.rapidtechnology.co.uk

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment to it is
confidential, may be the subject of I.T professional or other privilege and
is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access to this e-mail
and any attachment by any other person is not authorised. If you are not the
named addressee, you must not disclose, copy, print, distribute,take any
action or rely on it and should notify the sender by reply. You should also
destroy the e-mail and its attachments immediately without disclosing its
contents to any third party or retaining any copies. The contents of any
attachment to the e-mail may contain software viruses which could damage
your own computer system.

2. Need macro to convert lowercase characters to uppercase

3. FS : E250

4. System Reboots-Need Urgent Help

5. REPOST: FS E250 configed $3100

6. Wireless Hardware based Project (U.S. Based Developers only)

7. FS E250 configed $3100

8. URGENT !!!! Copy attachment

9. FS: E250, cheap!

10. FS: E250 & E420