Urgent WTB: Sun PGX32 PCI video card

Post by Bill Bradfo » Tue, 18 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I'm in urgent need of a PGX32 PCI framebuffer for an Ultra 10.  If
anybody has one available, used preferrably, please let me know
ASAP.

Thanks!

Bill

--
+--------------------+-------------------+
|   Bill Bradford    |   Austin, Texas   |

+--------------------+-------------------+

Urgent WTB: Sun PGX32 PCI video card

Post by t » Wed, 19 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I have a Creator 3D horizontal card....pulled from a new machine right
out of the box.....

Here is the info from the SunStore:

Creator3D, Ser 3, 24bit Color, Double Buffered GA, Horizontal Board
Part Number:  X3671A
List Price:  795.00  USD
Ships Within:  1 Day

Please remove the "spammy" to respond.....

Quote:>I'm in urgent need of a PGX32 PCI framebuffer for an Ultra 10.  If