a second-hand Sun Ultra-5 Wanted!

Post by Colin Zhe » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 15:09:43

I want to buy a used Sun Ultra-5. Please send me email if you want to
sell it. I live in Toronto. Thanks!

Colin

1. Q: Second-hand or refurbished Sun systems in London?

Hello,
 I will be visiting London next week and would like to pick up a second-hand
or refurbished Sun system. I am looking for a SS10 or better. If someone has
any suggestions about who deals with them, i would appreciate some
directions where to look. As these systems seem to be impossible to find for
a reasonable price in Sweden where i am living.
Thanks Stefan.

2. My Pictures

3. Wanted: Second Hand Sun Equipment (UK)

4. Running a GUI with MATLAB in the background

5. Any good second-hand workstation dealers in Europe?

6. X-Scale (e.g.3970) Pocket PC users: test Hardware/Software before you buy!

7. Q: Where buy second-hand type 4 keyboards?

8. Hosting more than 1 domain

9. Who sells older/second-hand sparc hardware in the uk?

10. WANTED: Second hand USR Total Connect Modem Rack

11. WANTED:Sparc 5 Workstation (second hand) UK ONLY

12. Second hand review of the Ultra 5