FS: Forte C++/C 6 and Forte Fortran/C 6

Post by Matthew Gardine » Sat, 18 May 2002 20:16:47

Forte C++/C 6 for Intel
Forte Fortran 6 for Ultra Sparc, inludes C support.

$500 US for the lot, the C/C++ Intel is free.

Any offers considered.

ps. remove -noham-or-turkeyspam-please and -singtel- from the email
address, making it matgarnz at optusnet dot com dot au

1. FS: Forte C++ PE 6/Intel and Forte Fortran DT Ed 6/Sparc - Reduced prices

Time to clean out my un-used software collection (I'm sure most people have
a little pile in their study). Unfortunately, they have not sold yet, so, I
am selling:

2 x Forte C++ Personal Ed. 6/Intel
      Rights to Use: 1

* I do not have the media for them, however, you can download the "preview
version", aka Forte C++ update 2, then all you have to do is register it.

Normal list price as listed on the SUN website: $1,995.00 however, I am
selling it for anywhere between $100 or nearest offer + P&P worldwide.

1 x Forte Fortran DT Ed 6/SPARC
     Rights to Use: 1

Normal list price as listed on the SUN website: $1,500.00 however, I am
selling it for anywhere between $100 or nearest offer + P&P worldwide.

Unfortunately, 22 December, I'm going for a holiday, so, if possible, any
inquires to be before then.since all that is being shipped is a license
card, the total cost of shipping will probably be around $NZ2.

Matthew Gardiner

2. Lemmings - Oh No!!! - Help!!!!!

3. FS: Forte C++ Personal Edition 6/Intel and Forte Fortran DT Ed 6/SPARC

4. using revo/series3 prog on 5mx

5. FS: FORTE C++/C 6 (BOTH X86 AND SPARC) AND FORTE FORTRAN 6

6. Cyrillic fonts and Mosaic?

7. What is different between Forte C++ Personal and Forte C++ Enterprise.

8. Discussion Web - Recalculate hyperlinks is a mess (help)

9. FS: Forte C++ Personal Ed 6/Intel, Forte Fortran DT Ed 6/Sparc, Forte C++ Personal Ed 6/Intel

10. FS: Forte Visual C++ and Fortran 6.0 $600

11. FS: Forte C++ 6 (both Sparc and x86), Fortran 6

12. Forte for JAVA version 2 on top of Forte for JAVA version 1.01

13. FS: Forte Fortran and C for Sparc