WTB: MEMORY ADVISOR for Sparc/Solaris (discontinued, I know)

WTB: MEMORY ADVISOR for Sparc/Solaris (discontinued, I know)

Post by Ralph Gonzale » Sat, 27 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hi, would anyone sell (or give!) me their license to Platinum
Technologies' Memory Advisor debugging tool? They no longer
support Sparc/Solaris, but I'd love to get a license anyway.

I already have the software with a 30-day license, so all I
need is a full license file, I think.

Thanks a lot!
--
Ralph Gonzalez

1. Where can I get MAE for Solaris now that apple has discontinued it.

[no message]

apparently the subject is it. i have a full copy of MAE, with empty
registration forms, available. comes with cds for version 2.0 for
solaris 2.3 and beyond, and version 3.0 for solaris and hpux.

also available with it a licensable version of mac write pro, and
adobe photoshop 2.5.
--
History repeats itself: the first time as tragedy, the second time
as farce - Karl Marx

to send me email, remove 'syzygy.'  from my address

2. ESCOM, I hope not

3. Who knows these memory modules?

4. Image Maps

5. SN Vol 34 #3 2938 Campus Advisor Newsletter -- Fall 2000

6. cite inside \section

7. Web Content Advisor

8. Using Cisco as Firewall

9. Does anyone know of a USB to GPIB (IEEE 448) converter that works on Solaris ?

10. Solaris 2.5 on a Sparcstation ELC - any known problems ?

11. any known problems with 3C589C support on Solaris x86 (2.5.1)?

12. Solaris 2.5 PPP does not know when modem disconnects!

13. Anyone knows where i can find a good ftp client for Solaris 2.6 ?