FS SS4 in Seattle

Post by Todd R Krahenbuh » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 07:50:39

Hello,

I am moving, and need to sell my SS4.  Here are the specs:

110mhz CPU
64mb RAM
1mb Vsimm upgrade (making 2mb total)
4GB HD
Audio Card
external CD-Rom
Keyboard, mouse, and mouse pad
17" Sun/Sony monitor

I also have a DAT drive that could be put in the external drive unit.

If interested, e-mail me at: tkrahenb at gonzaga dotedu

-Todd

1. FS SS4 in Seattle

Hello,

I am moving, and need to sell my SS4.  Here are the specs:

110mhz CPU
64mb RAM
1mb Vsimm upgrade (making 2mb total)
4GB HD
Audio Card
external CD-Rom
Keyboard, mouse, and mouse pad
17" Sun/Sony monitor

I also have a DAT drive that could be put in the external drive unit.

If interested, e-mail me at: tkrahenb at gonzaga dotedu

-Todd

2. Dallas-TX Arch. Residential Intern/Drafter 2-3 years 2027

3. ins openBoot von der Console aus

4. SMS 2.0 and W2K SP2

5. LX S-Bus frame buffer INs & OUTs...

6. Eudora Pro/7200/Open Transport

7. Sendmail Training Seminars, Los Angeles, Seattle, Austin, Santa Clara

8. EEwww!

9. FS: SS4/110

10. FS: SS4, SS5, U1, U2

11. FS: Ultra 1 Server, SS4, 17" Monitors, etc...

12. FS...SUN SS 4/70, SS 4/85, SS4/110

13. FS: 2x CDROM drive for SS4/5/20, $35