SPARCstation 10 Special

Post by t.. » Fri, 14 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hello:

                We have a full line of SUN equipment, and have great
deals on a variety of configs.   I will list a variety of our
specials.  If you don't see what you are looking for please email me
with the config or hardware  you need.

1.SPARC 10 with Mod 41, GX Graphics,  32 MB of RAM, 1 Gigabyte Hard
Disk, 19" Color Monitor, and type five country kit
                        total cost=$3199

2.Additional 16 Meg simms for above=$100

If you should need another cpu or Hard Drive please email me with your
requirements.  We have everything under the SUN.

corporate and university po's accepted

Tom Merigan

ph (408)733-1480
fx  (408)733-1481

1. SPARCstation 10 Special

Hello:

                We have a full line of SUN equipment, and have great
deals on a variety of configs.   I will list a variety of our
specials.  If you don't see what you are looking for please email me
with the config or hardware  you need.

1.SPARC 10 with Mod 41, GX Graphics,  32 MB of RAM, 1 Gigabyte Hard
Disk, 19" Color Monitor, and type five country kit
                        total cost=$3199

2.Additional 16 Meg simms for above=$100

If you should need another cpu or Hard Drive please email me with your
requirements.  We have everything under the SUN.

corporate and university po's accepted

Tom Merigan

ph (408)733-1480
fx  (408)733-1481

2. New Xbox Live video ....

3. ***SPECIAL-Sun SPARCclassics at 10% below market price***

4. excel 5 #N/A - any way to reference this ?

5. - Sun Specials - Ultra 5's and Ultra 10's

6. Is is possible to UN-decorate VC++ 5.0 symbol names?

7. ==>Sparc 10 Special <==

8. USB connection for compact flash not working

9. ==>>SPARC 10 Special

10. ==>Sparc 10 special+++>

11. ==>>SPARC 10 Special

12. ==>SPARC 10 special

13. FS: Ultra 10 - Special Price for Funny People