Connecting Roland EM-30 to computer

Post by Lasse Gammal » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 01:33:16

Hello!

I have a problem with getting my Roland EM-30 to work with my computer. I
have a Diamond MX-300 soundcard, the keyboard is connected to gameport. But
nothing happens. Does anyone know the solution? Is it the souncard, or some
settings on the keyboard?

Connecting Roland EM-30 to computer

Post by JB Seattl » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:01:28

What software sequencer are you using--you need one of those.
JB

Quote:> Hello!

> I have a problem with getting my Roland EM-30 to work with my computer. I
> have a Diamond MX-300 soundcard, the keyboard is connected to gameport.
But
> nothing happens. Does anyone know the solution? Is it the souncard, or
some
> settings on the keyboard?

1. REQ: Roland EM-30 Creative Keyboard Manual - TIA

Hi!

I have been trying to find the availability of the above manual in
file format for download from the Net for the past week, but no luck
so far.

Therefore if any reader owns the above keyboard and have the free
bundled CD-ROM, I will be very grateful if you could email me the said
owner's manual.

Thanks a lot.

Tony

---
When replying by e-mail, please delete USELESS from my address.

2. AT&T's new 14.4data/14.4fax modem?

3. Assistance needed to connect Roland ep-97 to computer for sequencing.

4. Gnu libc for IRIX 4

5. About Roland GR-30

6. MacApp Licensing Agreement

7. ROLAND GR-30 guitar sinth

8. Help! need Handybook 98 registration code.

9. Roland XP-30 Manual

10. Roland XP-30 Instrument Definition File

11. ROLAND GR-30 GUITAR SINTH