Koan: Morphing Pieces

Post by G M Slate » Sat, 03 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Has anyone had luck with making Koan pieces morph when going from page
to page?  The SSEYO tutorial page does not go into enough detail...
Also, any luck using mouseOver events to trigger specific phrases?
Thanks!!

1. KOAN: Pro 2 piece on display

Hi, Koanettes

Being so impressed with the Koan Pro 2 chords, I help but put together a
little
piece using a dance 1 template. Strings and piano just like I want 'em.

To hear it enter the gallery at:
http://www.users.dircon.co.uk/~scrollbx/music/music.htm

Select the top button for 'Slouch'.

Petras

2. Force Install of ScanJet 5p

3. Looking for a 'new age' midi piece

4. Ethernet on a Backplane?

5. Digi 001/MidiTime Piece AV/ Mac OS 9.1

6. Request for reuse experiences

7. fs: MoTU MIDI Time Piece, Lexicon LXP-1, etc.

8. Set up news group server on netscape

9. Please listen to my pieces

10. How to check a music piece's copyright?

11. Original piece of music -> Midi file for Web

12. Help on a Ravel piece?

13. what is this music piece???