Voyce LX4 programmable midi controller?

Post by Brett S. McClusk » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:49:26

Anybody trade one Voyce LX4 fo......?

                recommends
Well Tempered Clavier Tiel I Prelude II

1. Voyce LX4 controller - info needed

We just dug up an old Voyce LX4 midi controller to use for some
recording work, but it doesn't have an instruction manual.  Is there
somewhere on the web where I can get some info about operating this
unit?  Does the manufacturer have a page?  I haven't been able to dig
up anything on this unit using search engines.

Thanks,

Kristen

--
"The beauty and genius of a work of art may be reconceived though its
first material expression be destroyed.  A vanished harmony may yet

-- American naturalist Charles William Beebe, 1906 (http://www.nanfa.org/)

2. Cisco 4500 and ATM

3. Programmable Midi Controller

4. How to Uninstall Ahead InCD Under Windows XP

5. Reccomendations for PC programmable midi foot controllers

6. Getting Domain name of current computer

7. MIDI programmable foot switches

8. Programmable (from Java) Midi player/plugin?

9. Silly question: OPL3 FM Synth programmable?

10. ====== FS: MicroWave II, synth module with programmable filters =====