Art and MP3's of Chaos Character's Industrial Electronic Metal Experiment ~Chaos Character If you like hearing intelligent incredible industrial metal electronic, new music then you're reading the right message Listen to MP3's of Chaos Character here: ww

Post by ChaosCharact » Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:38:05

Art and MP3's of Chaos Character's Industrial Electronic Metal Experiment

 ~Chaos Character
If you like hearing intelligent incredible industrial metal electronic, new
music then you're reading the right message
Listen to MP3's of Chaos Character here: www.chaoscharacter.com

I would be thrilled at the opportunity to play any shows you could help me
obtain. I am from Providence and can travel.

Any help you can give me is great and I'll try to support you in return the
best I can.

thanx
-Nick