A question about Yamaha S03 and NI FM7...

A question about Yamaha S03 and NI FM7...

Post by Montgomery BOO...URN » Fri, 09 May 2003 04:45:51

Hello:

I'm trying to figure out if there's a way I could transfer voice patch
settings from the FM7 Software synthesizer and store them to the Yamaha
S03??  ....or.... if someone could tell me the best way to copy and paste
operator settings from the FM7 and paste them into the Voice Editor software
for the S03.  Is this possible??  Thanks for the help!

D.H.

1. Yamaha S03 and NI FM7....

Hello:

I'm trying to figure out if there's a way I could transfer voice patch
settings from the FM7 Software synthesizer and store them to the Yamaha
S03??  ....or.... if someone could tell me the best way to copy and paste
operator settings from the FM7 and paste them into the Voice Editor software
for the S03.  Is this possible??  Thanks for the help!

D.H.

2. Overclocking without increasing PCI speed?

3. FM7/MIDI Question

4. internal mailbomb software needed..

5. lisp logic question

6. Yamaha S03 - XG sounds only play on MIDI channel 1?

7. I'm buying a CD writer.

8. Yamaha S03 Playing back the wrong voice on original tracks

9. Recording using Yamaha S03

10. Looking for other Yamaha S03 users

11. Download Ia.n.i.!!!WAY TIRED OF SEEING THIS POST!!!!